Online Internship Opportunity at Euro Atlantic Diplomacy Society
Deadline : January 30, 2016
Euro Atlantic Diplomacy Society (EADSociety) open its doors for recruitment and it`s ready to select new interns. You can apply for various positions` such as social media officer, media and partnership officer, human resources and database officer,secretariat and liaison officer, research officer, graphic designer, legal adviser and charity campaigns officer.
The general requirements for all the internship positions are :
1. Field experience and/or proof of abilities within the position you are applying for ;
2. Deep understanding of the EAD Society activities` framework and their impact at a global level ;
3. Good organizational skills and ability to pay close attention to detail ;
4. Good analytical skills and strategic thinking ;
5. Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines ;
6. Ability to work autonomously and in a team within a multicultural environment ;
7. Open personality with strong interpersonal, communication and networking skills and a flexible and dynamic attitude ;
8. Illustration of integrity, collaborative spirit, sense of achievement ;
9. Capacity to act in all assignments with personal energy and engagement ;
10. Responsibility to accomplish final targets.
EADSociety is a unique environment that offers to its participants the means, the time and the space to practice their skills and use the knowledge they acquired in universities. It is a real opportunity to build your network and to make a first step along your career.
In order to be eligible for the internship, the applicant must :
Be between 18 and 25 years old ;
Be proficient in English at both written and spoken level ;
Work or study in the fields applicable for each position. A different field applies if the applicant shows great interest and sufficient experience for the position ;
NO nationality restrictions apply, as he/she must fulfill their tasks online.
At the end of the internship, the interns will receive a certificate/letter of recommendation as a proof of their activity. The document will be given only to those whose activity was constant and have accomplished all tasks and it will contain a detailed description of the activities covered.
The internship will take place along one year and is non-remunerated ; it might cover several events and it requires constant work of minimum 8 up to 10 hours/week, depending on your availability.
Please refer on our website to the previous events organized by EAD Society such as Model NATO Youth Summit, NATO International Summer School, International School of Public and Cultural Diplomacy, EU-Africa : Education, Development, and Culture.
Application Process :
If you are ready to apply, read very carefully the instructions and send your application email@example.com (CV and application form) until 30th of January 2016, midnight CET.
Written by : Innocent